Care delivered at your home.
With compassion and warmth, Innerjoy Hospice Care, Inc. delivers the best in pain control, symptom management, emotional and spiritual support.
- Nursing Care – RNs available on a 24-hour basis.
- Physician Services – Physicians review the patient and family’s plan of care and are also available for consultation and home visits.
- Spiritual Support – Provided by Chaplain or clergy as desired by family or patients.
- Medications – Hospice provides drugs for symptom control and pain relief.
- Supplies and Medical Equipment – When necessary, Hospice provides oxygen, medical supplies and other assistive devices, and durable medical equipment.
- Nutritional Counseling
- Therapy Services – Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy services are provided when appropriate.
- Volunteer Services and Support – Hospice volunteers are trained to assist the patient cope with their health condition, and are knowledgeable in giving emotional support.
- Social Workers
- Respite Care – Respite care is given so that the usual caregiver can rest.
- Bereavement Support
- Palliative Care – is a multidisciplinary approach to specialized medical care for people with serious illnesses. It focuses on providing patients with relief from the symptoms, pain, physical stress, and mental stress of a serious illness—whatever the diagnosis.
Talk to us about your hospice situation. Please call our friendly staff at Innerjoy Hospice Care, Inc. through 805-522-5010.